Lufthansa Sees Low-Cost Success as Cabin Upgrade Costs RiseRichard Weiss
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, Europe’s second-largest airline, said losses at the Germanwings discount unit will shrink this year while costs for upgrading cabins and lounges will top 500 million euros ($682 million) through 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap