Godiva Owner Ulker Targets 14% Growth as Parent Sells StakeErcan Ersoy
Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS, the Turkish cake and candy maker that owns Godiva chocolates, wants to boost revenue by as much as 14 percent in 2013 as its parent started the sale of a 20 percent stake to boost trading in the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant