Dodd-Frank Change Among Bills Overtaken by ShutdownDerek Wallbank
Measures affecting Dodd-Frank Act requirements and the first bill to increase U.S. port dredging since 2007 won’t move forward in Congress while the government remains shut down, according to two Republican leadership aides.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy