Vinci Said to Begin $2.7 Billion Sale of Parking-Lot UnitKiel Porter and Ambereen Choudhury
Vinci SA, Europe’s biggest construction company, sent information to potential buyers of its parking-lot business that may fetch as much as 2 billion euros ($2.7 billion), said two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts