Slow Job Growth Suggests Fed Was Right to Delay TaperBy
The private sector added 166,000 jobs in September, fewer than most economists predicted, according to the ADP Research Institute’s monthly tally. ADP also revised August’s jobs number down to 159,000 from 176,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas