Port Expansion Trimmed as Slowdown Dents Trade: Corporate IndiaGanesh Nagarajan and Karthikeyan Sundaram
India plans to cut back expansion of a port that helps Ford Motor Co. and Hyundai Motor Co. ship cars after an economic slowdown and rival facilities dented traffic for the first time in seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets