Brazil Real Rises to Two-Week High on Outlook for U.S. StimulusGabrielle Coppola and Josue Leonel
Brazil’s real rose to a two-week high as the U.S. government shutdown encouraged speculation that the Federal Reserve will sustain a stimulus program that has supported emerging-market assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy