Tokyo Electron to Seek Deals After Applied Materials TakeoverShigeru Sato and Takashi Amano
Tokyo Electron Ltd., which agreed to be bought by Applied Materials Inc. for $9.39 billion, will seek deals to build on the combined company’s share of the market for chip-making equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline