Letta Rallies Support to Thwart Berlusconi as Stocks GainLorenzo Totaro and Andrew Frye
Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta is rallying support in parliament before a showdown tomorrow, bolstering his chances of rebuffing Silvio Berlusconi’s bid to topple the government. Stocks surged in Milan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day