Earnings Outliers: The Real Deal on Corporate ProfitabilityBy
As earnings season gets under way, it’s a good time to remember that revenue and profit are not the same thing. Companies may, unsurprisingly, try to spin earnings releases to highlight only part of their story—the part that makes them look the best.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap