AT&T Takes on Google With Fast Fiber Hookups in AustinScott Moritz
AT&T Inc. plans to roll out fiber-optic Internet access in Austin in December that’s 30 times faster than standard broadband, setting the stage for a showdown with Google Inc. in the Texas city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock