Swiss Stocks Drop Amid Wrangling Over Italian GovernmentCorinne Gretler
Swiss stocks posted their biggest decline in a week as former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi said his allies would leave the country’s cabinet, while the U.S. faced its first government shutdown in 17 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster