SBA Loans You Can and Can't Get During a Government Shutdown, in Two ListsBy
Whether you choose to heed the words lawmakers are speaking, or search for more subtle hints, the first federal government shutdown in 17 years is looking increasingly likely. That means furloughing about 800,000 government workers and suspending funding for a wide array of services, including contracts that government agencies award to small business owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline