Metallica Tries to Keep Up With Boy Bands at the Box OfficeBy
Concert movies, including last month’s One Direction: This Is Us, have experienced a real resurgence at the box office over the past few years, fueled in part by their appeal to a young, female, and heavily connected fans. Needless to say, a typical Metallica fan is just about the complete opposite of, say, One Direction and Justin Bieber devotees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing