Diesel Tankers Turning Profitable After Five-Year Rout: FreightAlaric Nightingale and Rob Sheridan
The biggest expansion in Middle East crude refining on record is driving rates for vessels hauling everything from diesel to jet fuel toward a six-year high, boosting profit for Scorpio Tankers Inc. and Frontline 2012 Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap