Biggest Indian Fund Manager Says Worst Over for FlowsRajhkumar K Shaaw
Prashant Jain, chief investment officer at India’s biggest money manager, said the nation may have seen the worst of capital outflows as the rupee stabilizes and rising exports aid corporate earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards