Asian Stocks Fall, Paring Monthly Gain, on U.S. BudgetYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks fell, with the benchmark index paring its biggest monthly gain since 2012, on concern the U.S. government is headed for a shutdown amid a budget stalemate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's