Liv-Ex 50 Wine Index Heads for Second Straight Quarterly DeclineGuy Collins
The Liv-ex Fine Wine 50 Index is heading for its second consecutive quarterly decline after price gains in the first 10 weeks of this year and in late August lost momentum amid lack of demand for the 2012 vintage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy