Mizuho Bank Penalized for Transactions With ‘Anti-Social’ GroupsTakako Taniguchi
Mizuho Financial Group Inc.’s lending unit was penalized by Japan’s banking regulator for failing to take steps to end more than two years of transactions with “anti-social” groups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting