German Stocks Little Changed as DAX Posts a Weekly DropAlexis Xydias
German stocks were little changed, with the DAX Index posting its first weekly loss this month, as Italian bonds retreated after a debt auction amid concern that the governing coalition will break up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing