Clean-Water Effort Combines Coke's Know-How, Segway's FuturismBy
The Clinton Global Initiative came to town this week, which means that many an executive has been on stage with Bill in New York pledging to do better for the world. You might have heard that McDonald’s will, over the next several years, begin to offer a choice of a salad or vegetables instead of French fries with some meals. (The former president wasn’t involved in Burger King’s introduction of Satisfries, a lower-fat French fry.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas