Hong Kong Stocks Slide Before Holidays; Li & Fung SlumpsJonathan Burgos
Hong Kong stocks fell, with the benchmark index parings its biggest monthly advance in a year, ahead of China’s seven-day holiday next week. Li & Fung sank after Wal-Mart Stores Inc. said it will cut orders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day