Serial Defaulter Burnishes Taper-Proof Status: Argentina CreditBoris Korby and Katia Porzecanski
Argentina is enriching debt investors with returns that are nine times the average in emerging markets this quarter, underscoring the nation’s status as a haven against Federal Reserve policies that have whipsawed developing-nation bondholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone