Rohani Offers Milder Rhetoric Though No Concessions at UNKambiz Foroohar and Indira A.R. Lakshmanan
New Iranian President Hassan Rohani took his bid to improve Iran’s image onto the world stage with a speech yesterday at the United Nations that offered softer rhetoric without conceding his country’s right to nuclear power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap