Indian Oil Said to Cancel October Mumbai Loading Fuel Oil TenderWinnie Zhu and Pratish Narayanan
Indian Oil Corp. canceled a tender to sell 22,000 to 24,000 metric tons of 180-centistoke fuel oil for Oct. 13-15 loading from Mumbai, said two traders, who asked not to be identified because the information isn’t public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes