BlackBerry Patents Are Key to Fairfax Raising Buyout DebtSridhar Natarajan, Hugo Miller and Ari Altstedter
BlackBerry Ltd.’s patents may hold the key to whether Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. can raise enough debt to finance its $4.7 billion bid for the smartphone maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt