Hapag-Lloyd Picks Maersk Unit Head to Follow Behrendt as CEONicholas Brautlecht
Hapag-Lloyd AG, Germany’s biggest container shipping line, chose the head of A.P. Moeller-Maersk A/S’s freight-forwarding arm to succeed Chief Executive Officer Michael Behrendt next year as the company attempts to steer its way out of an industry crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap