Zara Billionaire Widens Lead on Rivals: Chart of the DayLee Miller and Manuel Baigorri
Amancio Ortega, the world’s third-richest man, widened his lead over billionaire fast-fashion rivals Stefan Persson and Tadashi Yanai last week, as strong performance from his Inditex SA gave further rise to a fortune that has risen more than 57 percent since the March 2012 debut of the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day