Toll Buys Silicon Valley Land Planned for Luxury HomesJohn Gittelsohn
Toll Brothers Inc., the largest U.S. luxury-home builder, bought a land parcel in California’s Silicon Valley for a $100 million project to develop townhomes and condominiums, according to the broker on the transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe