Sony, War Memorial, DMCA, Lubin: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Sept. 23 (Bloomberg) -- Sony Corp. won a federal judge’s ruling that it doesn’t infringe a patent owned by defense contractor L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. for image sensors used in video cameras and security systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt