Selloff in Eike Batista’s OSX Bonds Is Just the BeginningBoris Korby, Rodrigo Orihuela and Julia Leite
Eike Batista’s OSX Brasil SA is falling like never before in the bond market, and the prospect of a legal dispute over $800 million of collateral is a signal to Citigroup Inc. and Galloway Capital Management LLC that the worst is yet to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy