Metso Falls on Morgan Stanley’s Mining Outlook: Helsinki MoverKasper Viita
Metso Oyj, the Finnish provider of rock crushers and engineering services, declined the most in two months after Morgan Stanley said the company will probably miss its service growth target as miners rein in spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis