U.K. Labour Asks OBR to Audit Plans in Search for CredibilityRobert Hutton
Ed Balls, the Treasury spokesman for the U.K. opposition Labour Party, asked the government’s Office for Budget Responsibility to audit his spending plans to ward off criticisms they’re unaffordable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing