How Germany’s Election System Works: What to Watch for TodayLeon Mangasarian
Voters in the Federal Republic of Germany, which was created in 1949 under the Western allies after World War II, go to the polls today to elect members of the 18th Bundestag, or lower house of parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks