WTI Crude Falls to 1-Month Low as Libyan Output ReboundsMark Shenk
West Texas Intermediate dropped to a one-month low as Libya’s oil production rose and the threat of military strikes against Syria receded, damping concern that Middle East supplies may be cut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans