Obama Seeing Rohani at UN Holds Promise Tinged With RisksIndira A.R. Lakshmanan and Kambiz Foroohar
The official word at the White House is there’s no telling whether President Barack Obama and Iranian President Hassan Rohani might end up chatting in a hallway or meeting room at next week’s United Nations gathering in New York.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis