LVMH Said in Advanced Talks to Acquire Anderson After KirkwoodAndrew Roberts
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, the world’s largest luxury-goods company, is in advanced talks to acquire a stake in fashion designer J.W. Anderson, according to two people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts