Goldman Managing Director to Be Arraigned on Rape ChargeChris Dolmetsch
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. managing director Jason Lee pleaded not guilty to charges he raped a woman at his rental home in East Hampton, New York, the wealthy beach community on the east end of Long Island.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States