Deutsche Bank Drops on Report Jain Will Warn on TradingNicholas Comfort
Deutsche Bank AG, Europe’s biggest investment bank by revenue, dropped in Frankfurt following a report that one of its co-chief executive officers will warn next week about a decline in the debt-trading business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis