AMR, US Airways Seek U.S. Records on Airline Deal RulingsDavid McLaughlin and Sara Forden
American Airlines and US Airways Group Inc. are seeking U.S. Justice Department documents on past approvals of airline mergers as the carriers fight the government’s effort to block their proposed merger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline