TonenGeneral Said to Be in Talks to Purchase Mitsui’s Oil UnitYuji Okada, Tsuyoshi Inajima and Shigeru Sato
TonenGeneral Sekiyu K.K., a Japanese oil refiner part-owned by Exxon Mobil Corp., is in talks to buy Mitsui Oil Co. from Mitsui & Co., two people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing