Latvia Pay Hacker Risks Jail After Fat Cat Heart Attack CallAaron Eglitis
After Latvia slashed wages and spending to keep bailout cash flowing in 2009, a Twitter user by the name of Neo published tax data showing the pain wasn’t being shared equally. The Matrix fan behind the leaks now faces jail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day