Kajima, 4 Others to Invest $687 Million Near Olympic SiteKathleen Chu
Kajima Corp., Mitsui Fudosan Co., Mitsubishi Estate Co., and two other Japanese companies will spend about 67.5 billion yen ($687 million) to develop a site near the 2020 Olympic Games venues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts