House Republicans Say Benghazi Report Seen as a WhitewashDavid Lerman
House Republicans said an outside panel’s review of the deadly attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, was incomplete and is viewed as a whitewash by the public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks