German Yield Drops to 3-Week Low on Fed as French Bonds RallyEmma Charlton and Lukanyo Mnyanda
German bonds led European government securities higher after the U.S. Federal Reserve unexpectedly refrained from reducing the pace of its asset purchases, boosting demand for fixed-income securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner