Fed Funds Open at 0.09%, Within Target Range, According to ICAPLiz Capo McCormick
Fed funds, the U.S. overnight inter-bank lending rate, opened at 0.09 percent, within the Federal Reserve’s target of zero to 0.25 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day