Ex-Quarterback Delhomme Joins MidSouth Bank Unit’s BoardLaura Marcinek and Zachary Tracer
Jake Delhomme, the former National Football League quarterback who led the Carolina Panthers to the Super Bowl, joined the board of directors at MidSouth Bancorp’s banking subsidiary.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License