Huishan Dairy Said to Raise $1.3 Billion in Hong Kong IPOFox Hu
China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co., the milk producer backed by billionaire Cheng Yu-tung, and shareholders raised $1.3 billion in an initial public offering in Hong Kong, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards