Banks’ $10 Billion Sweet Spot Sets Off Buying Spree for LendersLeslie Picker and Matthew Monks
Early last year Prosperity Bancshares Inc. surpassed $10 billion in assets after almost 30 years in business. For Chief Executive Officer David Zalman, it wasn’t yet time to celebrate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day