AMR Merger Risk Seen Ebbing as US Airways RalliesMary Schlangenstein
US Airways Group Inc. rose to the highest close since federal antitrust regulators sued to block the planned merger with AMR Corp.’s American Airlines, a sign of investor optimism that the deal will occur.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone